We’re driven by our passion for property and our ability to create innovative, exciting buildings and environments for businesses and thoughtfully designed communities for people to live and thrive in.
We believe by delivering, innovative and desirable spaces and environments for people to work and live in both landlords, occupiers and local communities can benefit and prosper together.
- Core Objectives
- Corporate responsibility
Our approach to ESG is determined by our core objectives:
- We will recognise, acknowledge and incorporate into our strategy the impact of our work and managed assets upon wider society and the environment;
- We will aim to continuously support our clients efforts to improve the environmental performance of their assets, maximising energy efficiency and minimising GHG emissions, maximising water efficiency, sustaining biodiversity and managing waste responsibly;
- We will support tenants where possible in their own efforts to track, report and minimise their own GHG emissions and other sustainability metrics;
- We will ensure managed assets represent safe, engaging environments which supports tenant wellbeing and personal development as well as the commercial goals of their business;
- We will integrate clear eyed consideration of the impact of both our procurement and our advice upon the communities managed assets are located within as well as upon the wider environment – in doing so we will support clients where they wish to take steps to mitigate these impacts;
- Where we procure services on behalf of a 3rd party we will engage with our supply chain to reduce the GHG emissions and to encourage them to share our commitment to fair and proper working practices for employees and excellent service;
- We will support our employees in their own passion for doing good in the communities they work and live in;
- We will commit to contribute to local charities on an annual basis to support their work in giving back to the communities we work and live in;
- We will recognise that this is an ongoing journey of continual reflection and improvement for the entire industry and make efforts to lead from the front.
Ashville takes its responsibilities as a member of the business community very seriously. We always strive for best practice, aiming to deliver ever-increasing social, economic and environmental benefits for all our stakeholders, be they neighbours, partners, tenants or colleagues. Taking Corporate Responsibility means acting responsibly in all we do, not just adding value to commercial activities, but to promote charitable giving and involvement in our chosen causes and projects (Ashville’s Ethical Steering Group works with our Board to identify strategy and manage areas of focus each year). Accepting moral responsibility is at the core of our business, enhancing external relationships and motivating the people who represent our business, allowing us to be proud to operate and grow in a transparent, positive and sustainable way.