Ashville’s Latest Sustainable Industrial Development Completes Construction in Chippenham
Ashville Court, Chippenham is Ashville’s latest development of sustainable and flexible business units, prominently located adjacent to the A350 at Methuen Park, Chippenham, is now complete and ready to occupy. Construction of this new multi-million pound development comprising 20 business units has been recently completed, creating a vibrant new business community in an established and popular area of Chippenham. Whilst units are now 70% reserved, both leasehold and freehold opportunities remain available, with units ranging from 1,360 – 9,520 sq ft and suiting a wide variety of modern business uses, including warehouse, trade and industrial operations.
Design and specification of the scheme prioritised green credentials, with the units having been awarded EPC A ratings thanks to an impressive specification which can now be viewed in person. Benefits available to occupiers include:
- High performance insulated cladding & roof materials
- Capacity for unit specific photovoltaic solar panel installation
- Further capacity for additional electric vehicle charging points
- Low energy LED lighting as standard
- A 10% warehouse roof light provision for good natural light
- Low air permeability design
Enquiries can be directed to joint agents JLL and Alder King or Ashville. Viewings are available on request.