A new project for the Ashville Places portfolio. Providing a 1929 modernist building in the heart of the Jewish Quarter it is being prepared to undergo a complete renovation. 44 apartments will be added to our existing leisure portfolio. The building will have an underground car park, restaurant and meeting spaces.
Originally opened in June 1931 as a school. The four storey building now provides circa 800 sq m of rentable office accommodation. In need of office space?
Please contact our Krakow office at: email@example.com