ASHVILLE COURT, METHUEN PARK
Ashville Court is situated in a prime and prominent location within Methuen Park overlooking the A350 and between office headquarters buildings and a high-quality residential development under construction by Bloor Homes. The first phase of the development occupies 1.6 acres of the 3.2 acre site and has full planning permission for B1, B2 and B8 (now partly covered by E class uses).
Ashville Court has been designed and constructed with the latest building advancements incorporated to create a highly sustainable scheme, which not only achieves an EPC “A” rating but aims to reduce occupier running costs and reduce environmental impact. In addition, attention has been paid to amenity and estate environment to improve occupier wellbeing and connection to local recreational spaces.
Key Benefits include:
- Capacity for electric vehicle charging points
- High provision of secure bike storage
- Installation of estate lighting powered by solar technology
- Individual unit photovoltaic panel options
- Good Natural Light – 10% Roof light provision
- High energy performance LED lighting
- High performance insulation and low air permeability design
- Sustainable estate drainage – greenfield surface run off rates retained
- Enhanced green corridor and estate landscaping
Following completion of the construction in May 2022, 70% of units are now occupied. However, opportunities to occupy the estate remain available on both a leasehold or freehold basis, with units ranging in size between 1,360 sq ft – 3,005 sq ft or combinations to provide larger units.
Please contact us for further information.