Wine Street, Bristol
Vintry Building has undergone extensive redesign and refurbishment, transforming a 1950s Art Deco office building into a stylish and vibrant workplace.
Ideally located in Bristol’s vibrant city centre near Castle Park and St Nicholas Market, Vintry Building provides immediate access to central Bristol’s wide range of amenities and transport links.
Vintry Building provides a stylish and productive office environment with excellent facilities, an impressive new reception, spacious and stylish common areas, concierge reception, onsite parking and secure indoor cycle storage.
The modern offices include:
- Noise reducing and energy efficient windows with ample natural light
- Stylish, high specification W.C’s and showers
- State of the art access control
- High quality sustainable designed LED lighting
- Raised access floors
- Comfort cooling
- Impressive city views from upper floors
With offices suites from 700 to 5,500 sq ft totalling circa 40,00 sq ft Vintry Building can accommodate a wide range of requirements and businesses.
For more information of available space go to Vintry Building Spaces